7th Chakra Bath Salts
Dead Sea Salt is filled with natural healing properties. Soaking in water enriched with sea salt from the Dead Sea is known to benefit the body by decreasing stress, treating skin conditions and detoxifying the system.
Our bath salts contain 21 naturally occuring minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc, potassium
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.