5th Chakra Roll-On Oil
Our all natural Chakra Roll-On oils are made to order using all organic and natural products our proprietary blend includes certified organic essential oils, homeopathic flower and gem essences, in a carrier base of certified organic sweet almond oil. We've created the perfect wearable Chakra oil blend to use in meditation and whenever you need to balance the throat chakra.
This vibrantly colored glassware is blessed and exposed to chanting and toning to hold the chakra oil blends in the highest vibration.
This product is made in the USA and is safe for external use, comes in 15ml bottle with roller ball and black cap.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) For chronic tension. Dispels the emotions of anger and rage and promote peace and patience.
- Geranium (Pelargonium gravellons) Calms and relaxes
- Oak moss (Evernia prunastri) Uplifting, coling and calming
- Orris root (Iris germanica) Has a regulating effect on the nervous disorders and is helpful for emotional shock, fatugue, stress and depression.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) Stimulates pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain - the center of our emotions. Clarifying and stilling to the mind, and refreshing to an overheated body. Instills a sense of inner unity, helping re-establish an acceptance of reality as it is. Helpful to those who have addictive thinking patterns
- and others
Gurudas flower essences in 1M homeopathic potency
- Almond (Prunus armeniaca) Throat chakra mildly stimulated. Used for constant fear. Brings fear into consciousness so that it can be confronted and resolved.
- Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea)
- Fig (Ficus carica) Insight into subconscious blockages and fears is attained so that they may be overcome. Confidence increases. Clairaudience and clairvoyance develop. Memory improves by bringing forgotten things to the surface. Increases communication and brings the wisdom of understanding.
- Four-Leaf-Clover (Trifolium pratense) Enhances expressive abilities by strengthening the larynx and thyroid. People with poor intuition or individuals constantly complaining about their luck would benefit from this essence. Heart and throat chakras are opened.
- Mango (Mangifera indica) Stimulates telepathy. Stimulates and aligns the heart, pituitary, throat, tenth, and twelfth chakras. Considered a universal tonic.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora caerulea) Helps one attune to the Christ consciousness. It creates equanimity in highly charged charismatic states so that people become stabilized and have easier access to higher levels of consciousness without becoming nervous or jittery. Opens the heart and throat chakras. Promotes sleep by allowing a deeper state of spiritual confidence.
- and others
Gurudas gem essences in 1M homeopathic potency
- Aquamarine - Reduces fear, a sense of disorientation or disarray, and an inability to express oneself. It also stimulates a desire to have a greater knowledge of oneself which transaltes into inspiration. The spleen and throat chakras are opened, especially regarding expressions of the self.
- Blue Quartz - For general healing and removal of toxins from the body. For specific disorders involving lowered immune system. Opens heart and throat chakras. Depressed individuals or people showing unnatural fear of the aging process can benefit from blue quartz. Opens one to true expression of one's spiritual qualities.
- Lapis lazuli - Anxiety and tension are released because the thyroid is stimulated. The lymphatic system, pituitary and thymus are invigorated. This gem is a very potent cleanser. Stimulates increased personal expression. Useful for shy, introverted individuals. People are able to tap into their higher selves and express or release buried emotions.
- Sapphire - stimulates clairvoyance, telepathy, and astral projection. Communication with one's spirit guides improves, and the heart and throat chakras open. The activities of sapphire are centered on the solar plexus and pituitary chakras.
- and others
Sweet, floral with earthy undertones