1st Chakra Bath Salts
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
I AM connected to Mother Earth and know the security of being grounded in reality, in the moment.
1st ~ Root Chakra ~ RED
Foundation, survival, roots, grounding, trust, nourishment, health, home, family, prosperity, appropriate boundaries.
FEAR is the challenge of the root chakra.
To heal: reconnect with body, physical activity, massage, touch, Hatha yoga, look at earliest childhood relationship to mother. Reclaim the right to be here.Purified water, dispersa, and a proprietary blend of certified organic essential oils of
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Raises low self esteem and calms anxiety.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) For nervous tension.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) For stress and anxiety.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides) Increases spiritual bond with Earth, brings soulful awareness of body.
- and others
- Ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) Creates the strongest innermost awareness of what it means to be human.
- Rose (Rosa webbiana) Great attunement to Earth, ability of the physical body to absorb energy through the feet
- Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) Grounding, enhances the healing power of other remedies.
- and others
- Malachite - Grounds and aligns one to Earth.
- Jade - Helps re establish one's Earth connection.
- Black Tourmaline - Activates first chakra and address first chakra imbalances.
- and others