6th Chakra Bath Salts
Dead Sea Salt is filled with natural healing properties. Soaking in water enriched with sea salt from the Dead Sea is known to benefit the body by decreasing stress, treating skin conditions and detoxifying the system.
Our bath salts contain 21 naturally occuring minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc, potassium
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
I SEE all things in clarity. I trust my inner self to guide and protect me.
The answers to all my questions lie within me.
6th ~ Brow Chakra ~ Midnight Blue
Intuition, image imagination, visualization, insight, dreams, vision.
ILLUSION is the challenge of the 3rd eye chakra.
To heal: create visual art, meditation, working with memory, connecting image with feeling, dream work, guided visualizations. Reclaim the right to see.Purified water, dispersa, and a proprietary blend of certified organic essential oils of
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Calms apprehension while stimulating the spirit.
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) Gently awakens the angelic realm of the subconscious, bringing harmony and purpose.
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa) Enhances meditation. Increases vibration of other essential oils.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Balances energy, rejuvenates the spirit.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Stimulates the pineal gland which creates a sense of harmony and organization through creative passive states akin to meditation. Higher wisdom, philosophies, factual academic and linear information are absorbed more easily. Alleviates stress in the nervous system increasing emotional stability and creating calmness in the stomach.
- Green Rose (Rosa chinensis viridiflora) Enhances psychic abilities. Helps to distinguish between soul and delusional messages. Enhances spiritual healing such as hands-on-healing. This essence is quite potent because holding a spiral pattern as it does, enables it to duplicate the spiral energy of the pituitary gland, which is one of the critical, sensitive energies for telepathy. Increases psychic facilities of the pineal gland.
- Lotus (Nelumba nucifera) A profoundly powerful flower essence. If given in combination with other flower essences, gem essences or homeopathic remedies it boosts their effect. All emotional problems are eased. Brings all the chakras, meridians, nadis, and subtle bodies into a temporary state of alignment. Rids the body from toxicities that keep vibrational remedies from working. Has a major impact on the crown chakra and pineal gland.
- Pimpernal (Anagallis arvensis) Weakness in the third eye chakra cause a weakened sense of personal identity and even a fear of society. This can cause difficulties in leadership or personal initiative. Can bring clarity to a person's spiritual philosophy.
- and others
- Amethyst - For self esteem, centering, feeling integrated in society, helps alleviate hyperkinetic activity, enhances meditation and awareness of God. Increases intuition, thought amplifier. Activates Heart and brow chakras. Helps take you beyond your perception of what you are now into what you can be.
- Cat's Eye Tourmaline - All the properties of the sixth chakra are opened including stimulation of the entire endocrine system, activation of visions, and awakening the individual to personal concepts of God. Slightly feminine in its qualities.
- Gold - The great balancer of the heart chakra and is useful for tissue regeneration particularly of the heart, pancreas, spleen and muscular structure and neuron structure. Stimulates the desire for illumination of Higher Self.
- and others
(**what it smells like**)~